Copies of archival materials presented on the website, unless otherwise provided in the descriptions of those materials or on the digital copies themselves, may be used in any way, including downloading them from the website to a local disk, copying and otherwise distributing with the use of any technique.
In the event of reuse of the materials presented on the website szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl, it is recommended to:
- include information about the source and time of retrieving information from the website (archive name, fonds, reference code, link to the scan, access time)
- refrain from using materials of a martyrdom nature, containing the national emblem, colours and anthem of the Republic of Poland, as well as coats of arms, reproductions of orders, decorations or badges of honour, military badges or Combat Service Identification Badges or other decorations in commercial activities, and in such activities that would infringe upon the dignity of those symbols.
The description of each file features the following copyright designations:
- public domain (copyright has expired),
- rights owned by the archive,
- limited rights (owned by third parties),
- no copyright (undetermined).
In the case of the public domain and the rights owned by the archive - it is allowed to copy, change, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, without the need to ask for permission. In the case of limited rights and no copyright - it is not allowed to copy, change and distribute the work; please contact the archive for more information.
Detailed conditions for making available original archival materials and for performing reprographic services or retrieving information, including for reuse purposes, are regulated by the regulations of individual institutions. The National Digital Archives, as the website administrator, is not responsible for errors in the description of materials that do not constitute part of the NDA resource.